Monday, September 5, 2011

Peace Corps Ukraine group 37

At the end of August, 98 Peace Corps volunteers gathered in a little town in western Ukraine (Slavske) for our close-of-service conference - I am so proud to be a part of this group! Group 37 has some amazing people, and I'm sure I'll be friends with a lot of them for life.

Shots of Slavske



Some of those friends I mentioned :)




A folk singing group surprised us on Independence Day (August 24th) by performing for us - so cool! It was the 20th year of independence of Ukraine, so it was very fitting to be in the west.




Me and my cluster (the group I trained with for the first 3 months in Ukraine) 2 years ago



Me and my cluster 2 weeks ago




Peace Corps Ukraine Group 37!



At the train station on our last day of COS conference

No comments:

Post a Comment